Hai Feng Yu
Seeking a full time employment as a 2D artist or 3D artist. I am interested in creating art assets for video games, animation, and other visual concepts.
- Strong artistic ability to create different styles of high and low poly models in Maya and Zbrush.
- Strong skills in creating high quality hand painted and realistic textures in Photoshop.
- Proficient with various computer graphics programs.
- Ability to learn new software fast and adapt to different workflows within the environment.
- Responsible and work efficient.
- Good communication in both English and Chinese.
- Efficient organization and management skills to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of other relevant positions such as animations, and concept art.
- 2012 Durham College Game Development Diploma
- Name was listed on college honor roll in the second year and third year.
- Webpage Graphic design for Whitby-Oshawa (Chinese) Baptist Church (2009) Voluntary help in graphic and webpage design.
- "Old Wild West" Level Design (Team Work) (2011)
Responsible for main structure models and textures.
- "Ancient Village" Mobile Project (2012) A personal project to create an game environment for a mobile game
- UI and character designs for Creeping Doom flash game, and the game was published on cartoonetwork.com.(2012)
- work in a newspaper office as a graphic designer.(2012) Responsible for newspaper layout and advertising designs .
- currently working in video game company as a game designer(2013)
- work in a newspaper office as a graphic designer.(2012)
- Maya, Zbrush, UDK, Xnormal, Crazybump, UVlayout, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash,InDesign,Pr Pro
Premiere PromPrere Pro
References Available Upon Request